“Special thanks to Craig Vaughan, who all though the process was very forthcoming and always available to my queries.
Job well done!”
You’re An Individual – So Should Your Financing Be
No two people are the same. They have different needs for their home. They use space in different ways. They have families that are different to others.
When you are searching for low deposit home loans, or even a no deposit home loan, you have every right to expect to be treated like an individual. Here at Building Loans Australia, our experience tells us that your needs will be different to those of anyone else. To get the best construction finance for you, we’ll need to understand more about you. So the first thing you can expect when speaking to Building Loans Australia is to be treated like an individual and be asked questions like:
- Is this your first time or have you bought before?
- Where do you want to buy or where is your existing home located?
- Tell me about your loan preferences – fixed or variables rates, for example?
- Do you know how offset accounts work, or redraw, line of credits, and BPAY facilities, for example? Would any of these be valuable to you in your construction finance?
- How long do you intend to stay in the home?
We’ll ask about your plans, and what type of financing you require. For example, areas of specialisation here at Building Loans Australia include:
- House & Land Package Home Loans
- Construction Loans
- Other Types of Construction
- No deposit land loans
- 95% land loans
When we understand you and your needs, only then will we begin to search the bank of more than 800 home loan products from more than 35 banks, lenders, and credit unions that we use to source the best home construction loan for you. We’ll find the:
- Best lender
- Best product
- Best rate
For you and your unique circumstances.