Not all home build projects are the same, which is why not all home loans are the same. With our extensive experience in the mortgage market you would be right to assume we’ll be able to source the best mortgage for you. But our expertise goes deeper than this. We also have experience in property investment and development, so we understand the needs of our clients better than the typical mortgage broker.
When You Want To Do Something A Little Different…
- We understand, for example, that you may not want to move, even though your expanding family means you need more space.
- Or that you have found the perfect investment opportunity: the only problem is, the home is not yet built for you to capitalise.
- Perhaps you have a need to extend or build, but a low valuation has caused a shortfall for financing purposes.
- Or you want to build your own home, but can’t find a bank that will offer financing to make your dream come true.
These types of financing needs are enough to give even the most resilient borrower a headache. Here at Building Loans Australia, we deal with clients with these types of needs every day, and then we make the headache disappear.
Not all construction projects are the same, and special projects need special finance.
Accessing The Market
We combine our expertise with real life experience to work for our clients. With access to dozens of lenders and hundreds of products, if there is financing available for your special project, we’ll find it. In particular, we source construction finance for:
- Off-the-plan construction home loans
- Home renovation loans
- Low valuation shortfall home loans
- Owner builder loans
- Extension home loans
Accessing Your Equity
It may be that you have a need to access the equity in your current home. Equity is simply the difference between the value of your home and existing loans on it. You might want to purchase a boat, take a round-the-world cruise, or perhaps fund the deposit on an investment property.
We’ll help you calculate what you have available, and what you can afford. We’ll also be able to advise you on ways in which your equity could be used and be tax deductible.
If you have other debts, releasing the equity in your home could drastically cut your interest payments. Home equity loans can also be structured so that you access the money when you need it, and only pay interest on the portion you have used.
Contact Building Loans Australia today to discuss your requirements. We’ll help you find the best loan option for you, and then discuss how to structure the financing to its best effect. With our expertise and your commitment, there isn’t a project out there that can’t be financed.